Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: F.O.A.D.s thread>>>

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Bare..G*...with me peoples and please move your posts that partakes only to FOAD off the Nitro thread and move them to here ..Please????...the ones of the Nitro / FOAD chat posts can surely stay....k
    Thank you!...s*


  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FOAD Syndrome
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 19
    From:
    Registered: Apr 2001
    posted April 13, 2001 08:05 ??? ? ??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You're right mel. Remember this all came about because I refused to take a side which was your side. You can say that it isn't about sides that it is about doing what is right but I know better. I've seen people being told to come here and read and seen people chalenged to voice an opinion. It is about taking sides. As soon as I said this was of no concern to me all of you turned on me. It was bullshit to say I wouldn't assist you when you needed help. Don't belittle yourself because you are good enough to handle yourself and I know it.
    I told Nitro what i thought about it and that is all that I had to do. So you guys want to riot in the pool, big deal. I have had my battles and once they are past me I get bored with revisiting them. There was absolutely no reason to involve myself. You guys were the ones to escalate this confrontation which could of been avoided by ignoring Nitro. It was that simple.

    Now to continue on against me reflects issues. No one has yet to tell me what I have done to have this. I am in for the long haul and I will finish this. All of you gather around Heidi like she was a mother hen and are unable to think for yourselves. Perhaps this is her craving. You do what is right mel. Now really who is being unfair?

    This shit in the pool won't last and everything will be the same. I now know exactly the make up of the individuals in the pool and my dislike for many of you is justified. Nitro posted something that I have a problem with and I will wait to deal with it in my time. I do everything in my time. I am surprised no one replied to my post disagreeing with Nitro 100%. However once posted it's time to move on. Only the ignorant will see what they want to see, believe what they want to believe, and follow a hen across the road.

    I don't have to pick sides and I don't have to like any one of you but what I have to do is do things my way. I will always go the opposite way of public opinion. Why? to test public convictions. I would have you believe the opposite of what is real only because I can and I want to see exactly where people stand. I still haven't found much depth of individuality with the exception of 4 people.
    I am a people person and in rt I take time to get to know someone and to make them feel good. From the start I knew the pool wasn't the place. You can say what you will about how I ripped into each of you but there was always a provokation.

    Now end this silliness and deal with Nitro the right way. The golden rule? Let people be exactly what they want to be and don't oppose them. Conflicts throughout history have always lasted longer than a peace negotiation (with the exception being in the Middle East). Don't oppose Nitro because nothing will be gained head to head. Just play the game and look for the opportunities to make the pool a better place. I chose reasoning over conflict when it comes to him and I suggest you all do the same. He was wrong in what he did and a few comments he made but the conflict brought that about. All of you are as much to blame. Conflict has caused the lost of good monitors.

    mel... where were you those many times?


  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Then we all got sick of this shit....
    and we all went to the PORCH...
    the fucking PORCH!!!!!
    and Nitro comes in and for NO REASON....
    not 1 REASON:

    <font color=lime>The user Rebel has been booted from this room.
    The user 2CUTE has been booted from this room.
    </font>
    <font color=lime>The user snail.. has been booted from this room.</font>

    (22:22:35) ...::m?l : shouts to ALL (and draws a glare from the others): YOU ARE SUCH A ...GOD!DAMNED ...FUCKER!!!......GO TO HELL NITRO!!!......BURN IN HELL ....!!!!!!!!

    <font color=lime>The user ..::m?l has been booted from this room.</font>

    (22:25:02) ~briar : sick of this shit boot me too!!
    <font color=lime>The user ~briar has been booted from this room.</font>

    (22:25:19) ~T@Z~ : winks at ~lily~: Be nice I've been drinkin *L*

    <font color=lime>The user TITAN da SHIT has been booted from this room</font>

    (22:26:09) ~lily~ : *bends over*

    (22:27:24) F.O.A.D. : says to ~T@Z~: sit back and enjoy the show that I have no concern about *L

    (22:27:24) heidi : says to ~~CloverKat~~: Nitro has finally lost his fuckin mind and his balls..*waits

    <font color=lime>The user heidi has been booted from this room.</font>


    WTF! were you doing there???
    AGAIN!! ...I seriously dont care anymore, i really dont!!!!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    >>>ITS NOT A FUCKING 'SIDE' FOAD!! or anybody!!<<<<
    right now its, trying to find someway or somebody, to say or do the right thing, TO CALM NITRO the fuck down, He's got ideas that if he makes us leave the room will be different..
    The shit that happens in there, wont stop, it will go on with or without us...
    I DO NOT CLAIM TO OWN that hole....
    But <font color=red>I LOVE IT DEARLY...</font>
    <font color=blue>Nitro!! Please dont take it away!!</font>

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    In other words! Its all been said!!
    *done

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2CUTE
    Senior Hostboard
    Member

    Posts: 356
    From: Harrisburg,
    Pa
    Registered: Aug
    2000
    posted April 11, 2001 23:01

    (23:06:10) F.?.A.?. smiles invitingly at ~Deb~: really... I have no care as to
    this battle or it's outcome. I think it's funny how people feel about that.

    (23:08:20) ~Deb~ says to F.?.A.?.: Well...I'm sorry to hear that the
    connections you've made with ppl here....mean so little to you...that you are
    sitting there watching this unaffected..kinda sad to me.

    (11:05 PM) (23:09:39) F.?.A.?. smiles invitingly at ~Deb~: naw *S they
    turned on me so many times in the past that I could care less.

    (11:06 PM) (23:10:17) F.?.A.?. smiles invitingly at ~Deb~: actually catching
    up on some much needed television


    HOW sad is HE????? *L

    IP: Logged
    heidi!
    Senior Hostboard
    Member

    Posts: 580
    From: Canada
    Registered: Sep
    2000
    posted April 11, 2001 23:05

    Thing is people..When all this dies down...and its all over once again..when
    Nitro is back on his medication...Remember who and what was
    said...FOAD..especially...Cause thats just fucked up...
    and if we do go to another room..Lets just tell each other privately...If I go its
    to get away from backstabbers like FOAD...
    I HATE WORK...Im sayin that alot lately

    IP: Logged
    rotten
    Senior Hostboard
    Member

    Posts: 129
    From: over there
    USA
    Registered: Mar
    2001
    posted April 11, 2001 23:06

    It's not really that foad cares so little, it's that it takes a lot more for people like
    foad to stand up to nitro's in the world.

    For all the individualistic bullshit FOAD likes to spew, deep down he wants
    power. And in his "friendship" friendship meaning foad listens to nitro's shit and
    kisses his ass, And nitro graces FOAD with a hello every now and then.
    Anyhow he thinks he can have some power by this? He doesn't wanna ruin
    what he has with nitro so far "worked so hard at" He told me this in PM that's
    how i know.

    it's really sad how pathetic that old man is.*L

    I

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •